Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Didn't study anywhere today, because I've got tuition at 7pm so going anywhere for around 2 hours seems pointless ain't it? :/


I went down with Terie and JJ for lunch in the end :]
Lets see, we stalked Jiaying/Xinhui/Ashley across the corridor and even made weird sounds but they didn't notice us until we tapped jy on the shoulder HAHA.



So all of us walked down the hill in the rain (Y), and I was being a kukupok by carrying that bag of balado tapioca chips in my hand (the one sold in the canteen) so we decided to open it and EAT CHIPS IN THE RAIN. not bad okay, that bag had a neverending supply of chips and lasted all the way to the mrt station!


There was a VERY x4 LOUD buncha guys behind us, until they decided to overtake us cause we were walking rather slowly. Since they were being healthy people by giving themselves a good dosage of HEARTY laughter, terie said something like "bang into the tree then I laugh ah!".

So she did a demonstration and I pushed her to the tree k and went HAHAHAHAHA!!!!


(why doesn't it seem as funny as it was ]: i'm too tired to write!!)

but anyway I'm healthy now, so there's no reason for being so sleeepppyyyy D: HAHAHAHA. Terie was being very high (I was too, actually) but I don't really mind, cause rainy days with emo-ness are supposed to be complete, but not nice D:



SINGING IN THE RAIN = (Y) I should really stop using (Y) too much, somebody else on msn I talk to got addicted to using it too o_O


we still love eating baladotapiocachips in the rain! Lets just say we saw somebody on the train but got off at tampines anyway ;D JJ terie and I settled for macdonalds and even saw felicia/christina/leona/vanessa~



Macdonalds for two consecutive days for me, how 'bout macs for breakfast/lunch/dinner tomorrow?
Maybe I can eat with three different people -_-



kay, there's freaking tuition later so I'll see you guys at around 10:30. Shall leave the house at 6:40pm yup.


I. want. to. sleep. but. there's. still. a. bio. paper. to. complete. when. I. return.

My life is perfect, flawless, wonderful and great. HA. HA. HA. HA.

No comments: